Lend & Borrow
Before you lend & borrow in Soda, you have to connect your wallet first.
1. Click the "Select Wallet" button.
2. Choose the wallet you prefer to use.
3. Approve the connection in your wallet.
We recommend keeping at least 0.1 SOL in your wallet before lending & borrowing to make sure the transaction is successful.
1. Choose the asset you want to deposit on the Markets page and click "Supply".
2. Enter the amount you want to deposit and click "Supply".
3. Approve the transaction in your wallet and wait for the response. You can see your total and each asset's supply balance on the Dashboard page once the transaction is finished.
1. Click the asset you want to deposit on the Markets page, enter the amount and click "Borrow".
2. Approve the transaction in your wallet and wait for the response. Once the transaction is finished you can see your total and each asset's borrowing amount on the Dashboard page.
Click the asset you want to repay/withdraw on the Markets page and follow the same pattern as lend/borrow. (Remember the lend/borrow interest start to accumulate once you deposit/borrow)